Classroom, Props, Simulator and Driving Course Rental
|Classroom Fees||Room A or B:1/2 Day||Room A or B: Full Day||Rooms A & B: 1/2 Day||Rooms A & B: Full Day|
|Props & Simulators||1/2 Day||Full Day|
|Public Safety||$35 per item||$70 per item|
|$35 per item||$35 per item|
|Business||$50 per item||$50 per item|
|Driving Course||1/2 Day||Full Day||1/2 Hour Rate||Hourly Rate|
Public Safety: For safety training of police, fire, ambulance, hazardous material teams, etc.
Government/Non-Profit: Training of non-public safety training for police, fire, ambulance, hazardous material teams that would fall in the “public safety” rate category. All other training for civic, charitable, service clubs, government organizations, etc.
Business: Training for private individuals, organizations, and businesses of any kind.
* Marshall Community Services Drivers Education Program Fees and Rates set by separate agreement.
- Wireless Internet
- Mounted Projector for SMART Board
- Mobile Projector
- White Board (Markers provided)
- Smart Board
- Computer with Office 2007
- Refrigerator/Tables (If needed for catered meals)
- Tower components/floors used must be swept after use
- Classrooms must be vacuumed after use
- Trash must be deposited in the trash dumpster before leaving
- All lights must be turned off prior to leaving
- All doors must be locked prior to leaving
- No firefighting or hazardous materials clothing allowed in classrooms
- All participants must clean shoes before entering classrooms
Rental fees are payable to the City of Marshall. Please call 507-537-1865 to reserve the classroom, tower, and/or bay. For a list of restaurants that deliver or cater, click here.Book a Room