Classroom, Props, Simulator and Driving Course Rental
|Classroom Fees||Room A or B:1/2 Day||Room A or B: Full Day||Rooms A & B: 1/2 Day||Rooms A & B: Full Day|
|Props & Simulators||1/2 Day||Full Day|
|Public Safety||$35 per item||$35 per item|
|$35 per item||$35 per item|
|Business||$50 per item||$50 per item|
|Driving Course||1/2 Day||Full Day||1/2 Hour Rate||Hourly Rate|
Public Safety: For safety training of police, fire, ambulance, hazardous material teams, etc.
Government/Non-Profit:: Training of government/non-profit entities such as civic, charitable, service clubs, government organizations, etc.
Business: Training for private individuals, organizations, and businesses of any kind.
* Marshall Community Services Drivers Education Program Fees and Rates set by separate agreement.
- Wireless Internet
- Mounted Projector for SMART Board
- Mobile Projector
- White Board (Markers provided)
- Smart Board
- Computer with Office 2007
- Refrigerator/Tables (If needed for catered meals)
- Tower components/floors used must be swept after use
- Classrooms must be vacuumed after use
- Trash must be deposited in the trash dumpster before leaving
- All lights must be turned off prior to leaving
- All doors must be locked prior to leaving
- No firefighting or hazardous materials clothing allowed in classrooms
- All participants must clean shoes before entering classrooms
Rental fees are payable to the City of Marshall. Please call 507-537-1865 to reserve the classroom, tower, and/or bay. For a list of restaurants that deliver or cater, click here.Book a Room